View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:10 AM   #8
(male)

TNT HB User
Re: Weird "popping/cracking" sound in my ears..

Ah, don't worry about the Tinnitus anymore, I am now able to sleep straight through the nights now and have very minimal sense of ringing in my ears. It has only been a few months since I was at wits end it seemed, and now it is almost completely gone. It's just annoying when I'm either eating or doing something with my jaw that my E-tubes seem to open when I don't want them to. If anyone has had experience with any of these symptoms or dealing with e-tubes that open up as if you are yawning at random times when eating/talking, please feel free to share your experiences with me. I know I should not dwell on this disorder, since each pop or crack in my ears only happens maybe a total of 5 seconds everyday, but it's just the fact that there is a popping sound that disrupts my thoughts for long after it happens.

I'm also wondering if there's any type of generic drugs/medicines I can try taking that might actually deal with clearing out or changing the dynamics of your inner ears, just to experiment with different things. Like I said, with the winter coming up now, I'm almost willing to get sick with a cold or something in order to see if my anatomy may change within my inner ear during that time, to hopefully return it back to normal like it used to be.

Thanks for reading everyone and I will keep in touch on here for updates.
-E