View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #2
(female)

JOJO39 HB User
Re: Help Questions about Kemo for breast cancer?

Hi,
So sorry to hear you are going through this at such a young age. But stay positive, you will be ok. I had A/C 4 treatments and taxol for 4 treatments. Every other week. They give you anti-nausea meds so I never got sick. Some of the meds have side effects. I also got chemo on Friday, then by Monday I didn't feel so great. That would usually last a few days. Then the next week I felt good. I did work through the whole thing but took some bad days off. Around day 15 my hair started falling out. I never lost my eyebrows or eyelashes until chemo was all over, but they grew back fast. I did lose my underarm hair and leg hair also. But actually on the bright side, taking a shower was so quick. Chemo ended in August and all my hair is back now. So back to shaving again. I got a lot of heartburn from the anti nausea meds, bone pain from the nuelasta shot. My head was so foggy, I never lost my appetite though. Any questions you have please ask. There are so many nice people on this board. Stay strong, my prayers are with you.
JoJo