Thread: Shoulder Injury
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
(male)

ianfitzy HB User
Shoulder Injury

A few months ago while using the nautilus chest press, while on the decline part of the rep (not pushing out), something in my shoulder kinda popped and popped back in and it lost strength momentarily for a second. It became somewhat stiff for a minute or two after until I had to stretch it out again to gain full movement.

It has happened I think 2 other times since, once when I was playing football and someone ran into my shoulder and another when I was doing a lightweight bench press. I have full movement in it and it only hurts for a minute or two after it happens and then it is fine again.

The only other odd thing I have noticed is that the muscle over my shoulder blade, I believe deltoid sticks up more so than the non injured shoulder. Almost seems to be a little more space in the injured shoulder between the muscle and shoulder. I was wondering if I should be worried about the injury? Any ideas what it is?

Last edited by moderator2; 01-03-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures for any reason - as per the posting polic