View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
(male)

muereson HB User
Unhappy Itchy skin: (groin, scrotum, & anus) fungus/yeast

<ref: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=94589>

i FEEL YOUR PAIN!! lol. I'm a male that has been experiencing a crazy killer itch for years now. Funny thing is that my brother has they exact same thing. So you can rule out stds A little background, my dad had some "yeast" culture on his back that almost broke out in the summer so I figure the yeast/baterica angle is most likely in my case. Anyway, it started like this; it's fine and then all of a sudden it's like a little crab down there "bites" or pinches me and then a full out itch fest begins. It's gotten worst and worst. I've tried using amazing will power and not touching it for days and taking cold showers, but nothing would help. Basically thought i was screwed for life until I joined this board. I'm going to try the Candida treatment first and then move on to the Vagasol if that doesn't work. Oh and by the way...this isn't JOCK ITCH. Whoever posted that is hilarous If it was that easy none of us would be here...DUH.

Last edited by mod-anon; 01-16-2008 at 06:41 AM. Reason: starting a new thread with this post.