View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 12:43 PM   #30
Senior Veteran
(female)

DesertBloom HB UserDesertBloom HB User
Re: Desertbloom - Your Sleep Problems

Hi Osteo: I'm sure there's probably something I'm taking that causes sleeplessness, but according to the dr she doesn't see anything that would cause it on my list of meds. I can't blame it on forteo since I've had this problem all my life. I still think it's the relaxation thing. I tried the muscle tensing last night, and I did fall asleep pretty fast. I'm still sleeping through the night, but I thought it was having the hormones still in my body.

I also took B complex (sublingually) last night and right after I did that my husband said, what did you take that for it's going to keep you up. He claims you can only take B in the morning, and I say that if B works on your nerves, why wouldn't it relax them???? Anyway I'm still sleeping for now and won't worry about it until the hormones are gone completely and/or if the problem returns.

I'll read the article you mentioned to see what they have to say about all this. I was looking at the sleep board and they have some good suggestions on a "sticky" over there. Both my brothers have sleep apnea, but my prob is completely different. Also both of them are easy sleepers. When my youngest brother goes to the dentist he jokes that he always falls asleep as soon as his head hits the back of the chair and they literally have to wake him after the procedure-he's probably exagerating but I know he can fall asleep ANYWHERE.

Boy I could write a book with all these good ideas

Last edited by DesertBloom; 01-23-2008 at 12:47 PM.