Thread: Hello all
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
(female)

kkmom2 HB User
Hello all

Hello to all of you, I see we have alot of new people here and I wanted to say hello to you as well. I know it has been a long time since I logged in, but I have been very busy. Life is finally looking better for me. I remember around this time last year I could barely walk, had pain 10/10 with no relief, I never thought I would get any better. I was facing surgery for october of last year which I had refused.

The reason why I am writing is because I know some of you are going through some of the worse times in your life, but I want you to know you can make it through this, I did!! Now do not get me wrong the problems are still there, probally worse for all I know. I know one day I will need surgery, but I am waiting until it is absolutley necessary. I still have daily pain, but mentally I am able to deal with it. I am working full time again, back in school and even in a new and great relationship. I have been Blessed beyond anyways I could imagine. I still take the pain meds, but I try to limit it to motrin in the day and the norco and heavy stuff at night.

I really am trying to stay strong and positive about this whole back thing, because it was controlling my life. And to those of you who know me you know of all the hell I have been through. I just wanted to stop by and say hello, let you know I have not forgotten you and that you all continue in my prayers. I wanted you to hear a positive story this time........maybe a light at the end of the tunnel....smile You all take care and I will be checking in from time to time, I miss you so much, you guys are like a second family to me and the support was amazing. Thanks to all of you again, take care and may God Bless each and everyone of you.

Rachek

Last edited by kkmom2; 02-17-2008 at 07:54 PM.