View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

magster04 HB User
Re: March Moms - Apri: Post Partum month 1

ya know, I hadn't really thought much about the baby blues, but have been aware of them at the same time. I know that sounds weird!! My little guy will be 5 weeks on Monday, yep 5 weeks!! can't believe it's been that long already!

I've done pretty well after the first couple weeks when I had bronchitis right after having him and didn't feel like going anywhere, couldn't sleep, coughed ALL the time and just felt like crap. Because I was sick, missing my time alone with hubby and a little guilt because I felt so bad I didn't feel like showing my baby off to people. I just wanted to stay home and sleep. It's gotten better. I've started really getting back into life the past coupel weeks, we've been going to church and I've taken my son several times and gone places alone, even just running errands helps me to get out. Tomorrow night, me and little one are going shopping for dh's birthday, yaay!!! What i'm really missing now is simply being able to go out to eat in restaurants, with my breastfeeding it makes it difficult to feed him just anywhere and he still wants to eat about every 2 hours. I'm really needing to go out and just socialize. I know it'll get better but til then I REALLY REALLY miss it!!

Oh, just this mornig I got my first picture of his smile (non gassy) and it was great!!! I emailed it to my mom and we agreed he's adorable!!!!! Even with missing out on stuff for now, I wouldn't trade him for the world! I know all of you feel the same about your babies too.

I'll write more later, it's bedtime and baby is sleeping and so should I

Vi