View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
(female)

lroberts21 HB User
Lump in throat/sent to another Dr/please more advise!!

I'm truly loosing my mind.I went to my thyroid Dr yesterday & she said my thyroid was fine.AHHHH,i was hoping that was my problem with feeling this lump in my throat & hard to swallow(even my own saliva) She is advising me to go to a GI Dr now.So lets see from one Dr to the next.I have been to over 5 at this point & now i'm worried my insurance will drop me thinking i'm crazy!! She thinks i might have a muscle problem with my esphogas.I already had the light ran down.THe ENT said all i had was a little acid relfux.There is just no way that is causing all this problems.I cant eat & i feel like there is somthing sitting on my chest & hard to breath.Why would i have to go to a GI Dr & please is there anyone out there that can give me some relief.I'm scared now to think i have to go somewhere else & still no answers.I just want to be normal again.I still cant belive that this has been going on for 5months now.ITs just getting worse with no relief.All of these meds i'm on havent helped at all.Thanks to all who gives me advise,my husband want talk to me anymore about this.So i have to vent & get answers somewhere.My Drs are sending me around & around....I'm in fear this is going to last forever!