View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User
Re: So maybe I should introduce myself!

Welcome to our dysfuncitonal thyroid family Carrie! I roam the board.. alot

Feel free to ask questions share results and cruise this board. Many have years and years of experience others are still trying to get right and it helps to have those that can sympathesize and share their experiences.

I am 32 and developed my issues during pregnancy 27. It wasn't until this past year that I learned how prolific my family thyroid history. Have you had your antibodies tested? TPOAb and TGAb for Hashimoto's? If you have Hashi's you may have some added quirks to deal with.

Well I have recently started a running thyroid care and concerns thread in an effort to stop repeating myself. COme and join in. I wonder just how many other younger women are hypoT out there and suffer in silence.

Bless your counciler for thinking thyroid. I am glad that you are beginning the treatment walk. Now it is time for you to work up to a dolphins mental capacity and be happy. I wish you and yours the best.

MG