View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
(female)

sach34 HB User
Re: before a diagnosis did anyone suffer really bad mentally because of it

Well I have had urinary trouble too. Sometimes I have overactive bladder so bad that I want to pull my hair out. I take detrol LA and it does help. I had a urologist tell my he suspected interstitial cystitis. I didn't have the test. I just took detral LA and it eventaully went away. However, I have had two bladder infections in the last two months and chronic yeast infections. These are just two or three of many symptoms, but it's either the Interstitial cystitis or overactive bladder. I was diagnosed with overactive bladder. I do have some buring in that area, I also hurt when I urinate on my left side. My kidneys or maybe just sides have some discomfort. None of my pain is unbearable. The only thing that bothers me is the frequent urination. It makes you paraniod it's your kidneys and they should be checked just in case. It could also be overactive bladder, or interstitial cystitis that I have. I can only tell you my experiences and what the doctors have told me they think. I hope this helps.