View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Long term sexual arousal?

I go through times like this too! It isn't anything bad at all.. and it's a good thing you feel this way towards your partner. I feel really bad for those who don't have a sex drive at all and dont want to have sex with their partner.

I feel that at times my sex drive is really high and other times it's normal. I went through a period of depression last year and I think getting better with that and losing weight and gaining some confidence has made my sex drive higher. The fact that you recently started enjoying orgasms and didn't before can have to do with it. You have one and keep wanting more. They just make you feel good afterwards... kinda addicting in a way! You aren't weird about it at all... and I'm sure eventually your sex drive will slow down at least a little bit. I think many ladies have at least some period of time where they go through this, so just enjoy it and have fun!