View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User
Re: Can someone tell me what my blood test numbers reveal?

How much Armour are you on?

I can see why they are worried with the T3 levels. I wish they had run the FT3 test. But even if the T3 is 20% elevated by STD it is still high. I like you am adrenal insufficient. I can not take Armour, because I convert too much of my T4 to T3.

Your T4 levels need boosting as well. You are at 33.6%.

It may be that you need to hold on a T3 med until the adrenal issue is sorted.. then move back on to Armour... or cut the Armour in half and supplement with T4 medication. I do not know how long you can run hyperT in T3 with out adding to your adrenal insufficiency issues. hyperT T3 will add stress and anxiety on top of things.

It does look like things are moving forward. My MD just does the AM cortisol blood. The rest she follows with a saliva rhythm study. Some do go in at 8 am and 8 pm at a lab facility for blood work. I like my MD mixing in matching. It fits me better that way.

MG