View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #11
(female)

Donnetta HB User
Re: It's been 2 months since my husband died

Thank you all so much for your responses. I wish I could say I feel better now than I did the last time I posted, but truth is, I feel worse than ever. I know I can't do anything to change what has happened, can't even make it a tiny bit better, but I just can't accept the fact that he is gone and I will never see his handsome face or hear his wonderful voice or laugh with him again. It just tears me up inside and I can't help but think I should have been able to do something to help save him. Maybe if I had known CPR, maybe if I had been awake to begin with. I just come home and cry every day until I think I can't cry anymore and then I wake up in the middle of the night and cry some more. I am so tired. I am just weary to the bone. I do have an appointment with my doctor again next week, but I just don't know what could possibly help me. I am already on medications. I sleep for a couple of hours at a time, wake up and my brain just won't turn off. My family and friends seem to think that I'm okay and I guess to them, I do appear to be, but I'm just not here anymore. I try to make myself be more positive about life in general, but I just can't. My life was my husband and now he's gone. I'm sure I will go on, but I don't know how just yet and happiness seems like it's for others and not me. But I do thank each and every one of you for your kind words and your encouragement. I'm trying to hang on. I'm just losing my faith and I guess that's the biggest problem.