Thread: Very worried...
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
(female)

lennybird HB User
Unhappy Very worried...

I have no idea what's going on with my body...(fem. age 22)
For at least a month, if not longer I'm constantly bloated. I've always got a distended abdomen and to push on it feels like a rock. Its always tender wherever I press. About 3 weeks ago I had a nagging, stabbing pain in my lower right quadrant that kept me awake at night. About four days later I got my period and the pain disappeared.
Fourteen days later my bloating reached its all time worst and then I got my period again! This is extremely bizarre for me, because I've been regular since my late teens...I can't even remember the last time I got my period so early.
Four days after the onset of this period later and I'm still extremely bloated. I do at least 60 min. of cardio exercise a day and nothing is helping get rid of this evil bloating.
Over the past two weeks my appetite has steadily decreased and my fluid intake has dramatically increased.
I've been 120lbs for over a year and a half and recently I've put on 9lbs...even though I don't eat as much as I used to to maintain 120lbs. Since I'm drinking more and always bloated my best guess is its fluid retention.
What also worries me is I drink so much, but I can never empty a full bladder.
Luckily my bowel movements are regular...even though I drink so much, I've had no bouts of diarrhea and I'm definitely not constipated.
I'm not lactose intolerant and I don't have IBS. I doesn't matter what I eat in whatever order, I always feel bloated and physically tired.

I've been waiting this out to see if anything improves...but I just don't know what to do anymore.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Lena