View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
(male)

mallenat HB User
Unhappy Primary reading epilepsy is ruining my life

Although I have been suffering with PRE for 7 years now I have only just been diagnosed. Over the years it has just got worse and worse. Really I am posting this to see if anyone else has the same problem and might be able to help me.
I am finding it impossible to get a job as even the smallest ammount of reading can cause a siezure. I had an appointment with the dissability employment officer and was told that even they couldnt think of anything to help me.
Im 23 years old and am currently relying on my 21 year old girlfriend for food and a roof over my head. Te fact that I cant find a job is really straining our relationship and it is only getting worse as time goes on.
Even though PRE is stopping me from getting a job all I am entitled to is incapacity bennefit wich doesnt even cover the rent.
If anyone out there can ease my mind about what I ca do to ease my situation I would really appreciate any help I can get.
I also would like to appologise if this is badly written, but I hope you can also understand why I am not proof rading this.
Sincerely, Alloutaluck