View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
(male)

JrSmith HB User
Dark Circles Under Eyes.......Any Surgeries?

Hey guys.

I have terrible Dark Circles Under my Eyes. I have tried everything to get rid of them. Creams, Allergy tablets, Nasal Sprays, Sudafed, Cucumber/Teabags under the eyes etc.

Nothing works! So I was wondering if there were any surgeries I could undergo to get rid of these Dark Circles? I live in Australia, and I assume most of you live in America so some of the surgeries may be different slightly. I would like to get a Laser Surgery done, I hear the laser surgery has the ability to kill the exposed veins under the skin and reduce the Dark Circles a lot. Or I am also considering Dermal Fillers, which can also resolve the problem I hear.

Has anybody got surgery for Dark Circles here before? Or does anybody know of the risks laser surgery and dermal fillers under the eyes can have? I am really looking forward to getting rid of these Dark Circles through surgery, but then again I really do not know much about what types of surgeries there are out there, but Laser sounds the best, safest and most effective.

I guess my one main question is, can Laser Surgery be used to get rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes?