View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 07:53 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Hi blue, how's the fanny fibro?

hi glojer,
poop. i hit the wrong button and lost all i had written. too tired now to repeat myself.
many blessings to miracleman on his 69th anniversary of his birthing day. my heart and mind are with you all as you celebrate.
i am afraid i will have to fill you in later on me. root canal tomorrow, bone doc tuesday to find out results of mri from hades. flared my whole back up. took my mind off my fanny a bit tho. giggle.
still exercising. glad you are in therapy. how i miss it.
having fun with my family. designing another website. also fun. retired from being agent to my artist friend. stress factor. staying busy and resting in between alot.
sorry the heat is eating you alive. me too. between the heat and the smoke i am weak as a kitten. i sound like a blues singer. i have a deep voice, now it is raspy too.
fanny says it's time to say bye bye for now. will be back tuesday morning.
thank you for the special post. you knew it would get my attention. it did.
how happy i will be when the state i love is done burning. the total burn so far is larger than the state of maine! mother nature knows what she is doing. lightning during a drought is always hard on us here in "sunny" california. total humor intended!
okay fibro fanny! i hear you!!
peace,
blue