View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Hi blue, how's the fanny fibro?

morning my friend,
hey goldie and linda and bilij and anyone else please feel free to jump in and say hi, let us know how you are.
the smoke is back today. yesterday it was so clear and a lovely breeze. not that i was awake for any of it. slept all day. the root canal did not go well. 6 shots and we are still not done. he put chloraform in the canal and i go back next month to finish. still some nerve there so it is sparking. sore jaw. fibro tired body. mind is still in her happy place where color and music heal all.
i find out today about the mri and my fanny. i am not hoping they find anything and i am not hoping they don't. just want my info so i can navigate my next course of action.
here's a funny. i found out my son-in-laws parents are people i have known for 18 years. he was my dentist and she works in the office. too funny! we had a blast visiting them.
the girls come back later this week. for a month again at grandpas and my homes. they are very considerate of my energy. to be adopted is an honor. it is also joy and fun and delight. the love i see in their eyes blows my mind. a soft reflection of the love i have for them.
my son called. actually he has been calling every day. he worries about his mom and he needs to talk alot right now. the woman he loved died just over a year ago and it has hit him, suddenly and hard. i tell him the pain never goes away. it just get's doable over time. i cannot relate, only empathize with him.
how was the party for our dear miracleman????
thank you for offering to take my fibro and melt it. not taking you up on it. it is mine and i must live it to grow within. maybe next time? giggle.
my life calls me and i must fly away now. be well my dear friend. be well everyone. know you are loved and thought of.
peace, love, hugs,
blue