View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 06:18 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: Hi old friend and hello new friends!! Been awhile since I posted here! Just chec

Hey Chrissy!

It is nice to see you here. I have been keeping up with you by reading the other board. Boy, when it rains, it sure pours sometimes. Bah!

Chrissy, you have stayed strong in your thinking and active in your recovery even through all the woes. It is amazing, isn't it, when the thinking changes? I know there is no choice in taking the meds now, but a huge change is that there is no misusing and abusing of them.

I am doing well. Spent the day with the grandbaby.... whew! There is sure a difference between being 2 and being 57. Chuckles. Just watching the energy he expends poops me out. Hubbby ran 'races' with him for an hour... hubby is in bed mnoaning right now. Hahahaha!

Keep sharing your story, Chrissy. You are an example of how thinking can change, and for us as addicts, that is where it lies.

Big hugs
reach