View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:21 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
Re: Hi old friend and hello new friends!! Been awhile since I posted here! Just chec

Hi Reach!

So nice to hear from you. You always have a special place in my heart!!

Yes it is amazing that when we can open the door of willingness to do and think differently...well the sky can then become the limit.

I know I could not handle all cards that life has dealt to me if I were drinking or using. I am as a sober person so accountable and responsible and I really got to stay on top of all this health stuff and pay attention to what is said and on top of that be my own advocate.

In the past while drinking and using I was my own advocate but I was not a nice person. I was a bully, lound foul mouthed and pretty much obnoxious(sp).

There is so much going on right now with all the health stuff and I do dislike taking the meds, but right now they are a necessity and becuase there is a need for them for the pain, I as a sober person have to stay spiritualy fit which is very hard to do when your in PAIN. I really don't feel like being spiritual on some days..ya know?

I did go to a meeting yesterday...well a 1/2 of one because it is soo hard to sit for an hour in a hard chair.

I thank God every day for the sobriety becuase even with all the other life things going on I will always have the daily repreive as long as I do what I need to do to keep spiritualy sound.

Reach I do appreciate you keeping up with what has been going on with me...your so sweet. I bet it is just such a treat to watch that grand-baby running around all care free. I remember that when I was little. No worries just be!
A little harder to "just Be" as an adult but it is possible.

Brian,
If your lurking and reading...I want you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you!

Chrissy

Last edited by skych; 07-23-2008 at 07:22 AM.