View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Re: Do I have Schizophrenia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1527 View Post
u said that youve been seeing things and hearing voices for four years.What has changed in those four years that now bothers u.Did u tell your first doctor these signs.And if u did what he say.
Hi tony,

Thank you for responding. Yes I have been seeing things and hearing voices for 4 years now. One of the people that I see and hear, is really scary looking and that person really bother's me. Also when I look at myself in the mirror,
I feel like I am not really looking at myself, I see something on me in the mirror that is really scary. When I see that thing in the mirror, I touched myself and then I feel better. Yes I told my first doctor about these signs, but he didn't give me a diagnosis. He just diagnosed me with OCD.

When I see "these people", they talk to me and I talk to them too. One of these people tell me to do bad things. Also I am afraid to leave my house, and when I go for walks, I have to look over my shoulder to make sure that nobody is following me. I am afraid that somebody is going to get me, and I have no enemies.

Again thank you for your help, I really do appreciate it.