View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

TC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB User
Re: Questions before scan/RAI treatment

Hi Kellie Just wanted to echo Reece's comments. I'm having my RAI this coming Monday. Took the tracer dose this morning actually. My TT was due to cancer also. From what I've been reading, we all react a bit differently to being hypo, but my symptoms are very similar to yours. I have intentionally limited my activity, and really my contact with family & friends during this time, just because I do feel so ***yucky***.

I know we all have our individual differences, but the only person I've really wanted around me is my boyfriend, and my little rat terrier dog She's been the BEST company of all. She doesn't care that I look horrid, or feel horrid, she just looks at me with all of that doggie love and I'm a goner. Not sure if you are a pet person or ?? but hang in there! You'll get through it! It's not what I would call a fun time, but just think of what this prep is helping us do - get back to health from this bout with cancer. Take good care!!