Thread: Dana
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
(female)

crochetqueen HB User
Wink Re: Dana

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'm kinda like Ronnie, just haven't been feeling to good. I'll do a few things around the house and then go lay down for an hour or so. We do a lot more than people with two good legs I do know that. Dana I'm so proud for you and your family on buying a house. I know you're excited but don't overdo on the packing. Janet, how is hubby doing and have you heard anymore on your PC? All that red tape is hopeless sometimes. I got my Dr. to fill out the forms for a free handicapped license plate and got to take advantage of it for one year. Now they say they are only doing that for disabled veterans. Go figure! Carolyn I don't seem to be having the bladder problems. Mine is the opposite, I can't go. I don't know what thats all about. Afraid to say anything to the Dr. cause it will probably involve taking another pill. Hasn't it been hot. I can't stand it and don't go out much. Been trying to get some good veggies put up for this winter. I love you all and pray for you everyday. Take care love ya, Phyllis