View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: question please answer it would mean a lot

Cassie,

Hi, first of all welcome and know that you're not alone and this is a safe place for you to talk about anything you wish. What you described has happened to me also. I've been a self-harmer for many many years and hid it very well until recently. A couple of times in my sleep i had amnesiac delusinal dream states and ended up cutting myself so bad that I had to get over 20 stitches...my husband got angry with me, because it embarrased him that he had to take me to the ER. I also attempted suicide about 2 months ago and ended up in the psych ward and once again my husband told me I was a selfish b***** who was just looking for attention. I think some people just don't understand how much pain we are actually in, and maybe it's easier for them to believe that we are just "faking" it as opposed to believing that we really don't want to be in this life anymore. Does that make sense? I'm also BiPolar with severe depression so that complicates things more. But I do know how you feel, the stress and pain and just everything builds up until you think that theres only one way to make it go away. You don't need to think that you are at fault for how your friends or family feel, that's there problem not yours, okay. All you need to worry about is getting through the hard times without hurting yourself.

Keep posting as much as you need to, I'm around and will talk anytime you need.