View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #5
(male)

flyer99 HB User
Re: Weird leg sensations

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsheba View Post
Flyer,

If you don't mind my asking, when did you first start having problems? Did you have any unrelated symptoms in the days/months prior to this occurring?

Bethsheba
You know, when i think about this, these weird leg sensations occured just after I had my last chiropractic adjustment for my back (I have a degenerative disc problem in lower back). I'm wondering now, (since Ibake&pray mentioned back surgery) if that adjustment had anything to do with these nerve sensations? Hmmmm... I entirely forgot about that possible link. What do you think? The only unrelated symptoms is I have anxiety disorder and also GERD, both of which I've had for years and I take a pill for high blood pressure. Maybe this is related to my back and/or that adjustment?????

Edited to say that I had my chiropractic back adjustment (which I get once a month) on October 14th in the morning and these sensations started that afternoon and I saw an on-call MD the next day on October 15th. I saw my family doctor on October 29th when he sent the referral to a neurologist. This does sound connected. Does anyone think I should contact my chiropractor or just wait and not go back until I see the neurologist? Should I call my family doctor and mention this to him as I never did mention this at all?

Last edited by flyer99; 11-02-2008 at 03:02 PM.