View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
(female)

summerblue HB User
I need advice about hair color

I have always been a golden blonde color, ever since I was a child. As I got older my hair started turning a dirty blonde. Now it seems like it is more of a darker color. I have had highlights the past few years, not real light just golden very even throughout my hair, not chunky.

Well. I have gotten tired of always having to go to the salon, the roots coming in etc. For the past four or so months I have been letting the roots grow out. I have been cutting the ends to get rid of the fading highlights.

The color coming in is looking less dark as the blonde is fading, but it is still darker then I have been in awhile, and I thought I would try and let it go back to my original color. I have very few grays.

Should I go and have some lowlights put in to make the color more uniform? My hair is past my shoulders and I don't want to cut alot off, but yet I still have some blonde.

I really think I want to let it all go back to the original color as I have said, but I am not sure if I will like how it looks darker blonde. I am fair and have green eyes and light eyebrows. What do you all think? I really could use some advice.

Oh, and today I put a clear glaze on it but I don't see much of a difference. Could I use a blonde glaze? Also I was looking at a blonde color shampoo, could I use that? What effects would the glaze or shampoo have on my hair, the new shade coming in and what highlights I have left? Thanks for any and all advice.

Last edited by summerblue; 11-23-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Added to post