View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Found another good book...

Hi veej, I did have a great holiday even if everyone was at my house and I did the cooking. It took me a few days to recuperate. My daughter in law told me about this book, she is having some autoimmune/neurological problems. Docs don't exactly know what yet, but they have ruled out MS which was the leading contender. She presented us with a new grandson on Nov. 7th, and she couldn't have her MRI's until then. Even her doctor was shocked that the MRI was clean, I was just about the only one positive it was not MS. Anyway in her research (she is incredible smart so she researches everything herself) she found this book and recommended it to me.

Reading this book really brought some things into focus for me. It is helping me create that long list of questions for the doc. He must hate it when I get a new book cause I always have a ton of questions for him. I have to say though that is one of the things I like about him, he always takes time to answer all my questions.

I know I have the antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, I test positive for that, but this book cleared up some questions for me and brought up more questions. I like a book that does that.

Take Care and enjoy the reading.
Glojer