View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
maybecrazy HB User
Re: I can't do TODAY

Hi Littlesadone,

yes I have days like that - sometimes more than I think I can stand, sometimes I just have to let them pass by and curl up and try and be kind to myself - allow myself the time to ... maybe some times I just have to feel bad .... let it wash over me so I can get out of it - but I know its hard - and if im working I tend to keep myself away from others as much as possible - I know this is the wrong thing for me - I need to be with others to help me get out of this but it goes against how I feel - so I keep apart as much as possible until it passed.

I had one therapist who told me to ring him the next time it happened and I did - that was so hard - just picking up the phone and dialling - I actually hung up on him a couple of times and then sat there with the phone unable to say anything other than my name - but he was able to help me there and then - is this a possibility for you? I miss the clarity he brought to my situation.

I hope that things are improving for you - each time you overcome the fear of leaving home you become a little stronger - try to remind yourself of the things you have achieved so far -- let us know how you are going MBC
Be safe, be well, be happy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by maybecrazy; 12-09-2008 at 04:50 PM.