View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
(male)

rockfordx2 HB User
Re: Multiple lipomas?

I just came back from the doctor because I have dozens of lipomas and seem to be getting more. I had pain in the regions where I'm getting the lipomas for the past seven years, but they only seemed to show up suddenly in the last month for some reason. Maybe they were there all along and I just couldn't feel or see them until now.

My dad and uncle both have just a few and and before I read your question I thought I might have Familial Multiple Lipomas. But then it hit me. My dad worked in a steel foundry for 40 years. My uncle worked at the same foundry for 13 years and I worked there in the most toxic department as a melter for 7 years. My dad had the least toxic job.

Some of the alloys I worked with were chromium, Maganese, nickel, silica, titanium, iron, carbon, and aluminum. Not to mention formaldyhyde and carbon dioxide. Most of these are not heavy metals so its hard to be test for.

I find it interesting your husband has over 200 lipomas. I hope it hasn't turned into Dercums Disease where you just get more and more. I find the toxic water connection interesting where I might try chelation. Up until now, I have resisted if any metal was in my fat, I did not want to send it to my brain. I had two coworker commit suicide. I cannot work do to chronic pain and fatigue. I hope your husband feel better. His body must feel like one giant bruise. Perhaps he should try liposuction.