View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
(female)

precious49 HB User
Re: Dizziness/Vertigo - Is your's worse pre-period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzieBlonde View Post
Well your certainly not crazy! It's so frustrating when dr's tell you it's in the mind.

I do have a good Dr in Sydney (Aust) it takes me 1 1/2 hours to get there by train but she is worth it. She is a Dr but also believes heavily in natural therapies. So the only medication I am on is for my Thyroid.

I take quite alot of vitamins (I live in Aust but am Vit D deficinent!)and changed my diet, since I have been going to her I my other health issues have improved (thyroid/ not longer pre-diabetic) and my autoimmune 'levels' have reduced. I even take a natural suppliment to support my mood - and it works great! Yay!

However I still battle with dizziness and balance issues in my daily life, bummer!
Hello again,
I'm so glad that you have a good Dr. I have a woman Dr. that is really trying to figure all of this out.
The dizziness and balance problems sometimes are overwhelming but I've learned to not turn around fast and things like that have helped.
I forgot to answer your question about pre-period---but actually, I can't, I had a hysterectomy when I was 28.
It really sounds like you're taking the best care of yourself and I agree with the natural products.
If your Dr. figures it out--let me know and I'll do the same for you. Everyone I've talked to that has vertigo seems to get no relief. It must be in a part of the brain that they just don't know much about, yet. I just know that I get really tired of it. But, Thank the Lord, I have a husband that has been very supportive and does more than his share when I'm really bad.
I pray that we both get better. Great talking with you. precious49 God Bless You and Yours Today and EveryDay