View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
(female)

DizzieBlonde HB User
Re: Dizziness/Vertigo - Is your's worse pre-period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by precious49;38[I
52272]
It really sounds like you're taking the best care of yourself and I agree with the natural products.

It must be in a part of the brain that they just don't know much about, yet. I just know that I get really tired of it.

But, Thank the Lord, I have a husband that has been very supportive and does more than his share when I'm really bad.
Yes I had to as I had a complete meltdown at the beginning of last year when I got a temping job and tried to work full time. I can laugh about it now, but at the time Oh Boy! So even though the dizziness is still an issue, the fatigue and other pain in my body is much better. I had to put my self-care first. Just for your interest, my fatigue levels were shot because of underactive thyroid and being pre-diabetic, it won't hurt if your DR runs a few other general tests to check how the rest of the body is functioning. Plus the current management plan I have I don't have to put up with the side effects of medication (I have in the past tried a lot of meds).

Yes, they still don't know enough about what happens in the inner ear. One thing is they cannot look in it even via an MRI so it's a mystery.

I also have a very supportive husband who looks after me, I'm so glad to hear that you have support, it's much easier to cope when we feel our partners actually understand how dibilitating this condition can be.