View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:46 AM   #13
(female)

DizzieBlonde HB User
Re: Dizziness/Vertigo - Is your's worse pre-period?

Oh that's no good, glad you didn't have to stay for long. I tell you, if it's not one thing it's another. I ended up with quite a few other health issues as a result of the balance, but I'm working on them and have had improvement.

Doctors are much better at telling me what I don't have. I don't have MS, or a brain tumor, or Meniere's, or BPPV!!! Other theories that have been tossed about are Atypical Migraine and Cerabella Ataxia.

Have you ever heard of sixth nerve palsy? Someone I know had a sudden onset of this at the beginning of last year. It affected her vision like you describe, I think they were able to diagnose by MRI, she had to do eye exercises and her condition eventually improved. However, I'm sure you've had MRI and eye tests - you must be sooo sick of Dr's.

I love animals, my beloved 15 year old cat died this year, it was very hard. A strange story though, she hated other cats but for some reason would tolerate this stray that started appearing in our lives. Turns out we ended up adopting him (by having him de-sexed) the same week she died. I had started feeding and encouraging him six months earlier, but he was so scared I didn't even get to pat him for the first four months. Now he is the biggest kissiest sook, we think he was a gift as he helped us with her loss.