View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Kertie446 HB User
Awful treatment with no luck

Hi, everyone.

Just wanted to vent as I feel so fed up right now and completely ignored.

I saw a consultant Rheumatologist today at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Gobowen, UK.

Unfortunately he was so rude and did not listen at all to what I was saying. I felt so insignificant to him. He told me to go away and get on with my life. I don't think he knows what bedside manner actually means in my opinion. I just want to say that I do not recommend going to this hospital for Rheumatology as you will not get treated like a person, only a number. He did not even involve me in any decisions about my care.

I am just...so...disappointed he just wasted MY time when I could have been doing something that I wanted to do.

I am No closer to finding out what is wrong with me as he did not bother to do ANY tests and told me to go away and deal with it.

I don't know what to do anymore and am starting to get really fed up with these so-called medical proofessionals on a whole as they clearly don't want to help anyone from what I have witnessed.

Sorry I am moaning. I just wanted to get it out as I feel so much worse bottling it up.

Kind regards

Niad