Thread: withdrawals
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
(male)

cureforyou HB User
Re: withdrawals

my wife had bone cancer . the radiation they gave her also gave her lypmedema, causing her left arm to swell up and much pain.they put her in the hospital and after three days of every pain medicine you can think of, heroin and oxycodone. she couldn't sleep and hadn't slept for a week because of pain and vomiting. on the way home on the 3rd night i remembered dmso. got it from the house and came back and rubbed her back and arm. i told her this would kill the pain for at least 6-7 hours. she got her first night sleep in a week. 7 hours later she was calling me to come back.rubbed her down again and the pain went away.you must use a oil of some kind after dsmo dries or it will burn the skin. the next day i started using emu oil which has pain reducing element to it also as my oil to keep her skin from drying out. a friend of mine came to the hospital to visit and he also had been suffering from back pain for 30 years. i rubbed him down in dmso and then the emu oil and his pain went away. he is now using this combination for his back pain. research dmso it has been around for years. the horse racing industry has been using it on the horses for years. also there is a product called soothanol x2 it also contains emu oil, dmso and some other stuff. they say 2 drops is all you need. it's expensive $50, but cheap if it does what it says and they say because of the additional ingredients it's longer lasting. i have some but have not had to use it yet. dmso and emu oil are cheap at any health food store. also you might want to try dr franks pain relief.

The Following User Says Thank You to cureforyou For This Useful Post:
Tom629 (08-01-2012)