View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
(female)

krazigymnast530 HB User
Unhappy I'm 20, my mom passed. How to cope?

Hi everyone,

I'm 20 years old and I'm still attending college. My mom passed away from stomach cancer on December 1, 2008. I was with her until the very end. I took time off from school 6 months before she passed and spent every minute with her. We took walks in the park, went shopping, cooked and watched lots of TV together. During that time, I grew so attached to my mom and couldn't even imagine her leaving me alone in this world. Now that she's gone, I don't know how to live without her. I feel alone, afraid and find myself frustrated with life as each day goes on. I find myself throwing fits throughout the day around my boyfriend and being angry at everything in life. I miss her so much and I keep thinking about how much it sucks not being able to talk to her about school, boys and life. Whats worse is that I imagine myself in the future without her (my graduation, my wedding, etc) and I feel soooooo much pain. I still feel like crying everyday and I fight to hold in tears every time I think of her. When will things get better?