View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
(male)

rich88 HB User
bleeding belly button

OK so i am 21 and over weight. my belly button has been bleeding and leaking a smelly fluid for about a year now about 2 days a month and then it goes away. the area around my belly button also gets sore but not the belly button itself. sometimes bleeds bad enough that i would notice a few specs of blood on the floor sometimes then that's how i knew to check my belly button. i should probably go to the doctors but i have no insurance. i have gone to the emergency room once and said i have a infection and gave anti biotics, did not help. so i went to the health dept they said same thing. gave me anti biotics, didn't help. so i called the er (because i have no insurance) and talked to a nurse and told him my situation that this was still going on and my belly button was bleeding again and if i came in if they would do some kind of cat scan or something and he said they probably wont that the er is just a quick fix and i need to see a family doctor. to tell you the truth i thought i was the only one this was happening to. sorry to say but i glad i not the only one. so let me know what u think.