View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
(male)

Muddfish HB User
Re: Stomach Cancer (FRIGHTENED I'VE GOT CANCER)

Hi! My name is Gary I'm 46 years old and your symtoms are very simialr to mine.
I haq a upper undo in december and was ok but got worse and just had a second upper endo and cancer has been found in a byopsy...I'm freaking out! they want to remove my entire stomach but are not sure if it has spread...so they have me setup for a deal where they put you out and stick a camera in my belly buttom area and acully look at my organs, ct scan is clean except on spot along side my colan that they cant tell. So they what to do this, if I'm clean inside and cnacer has not spread i will wake up with and big scare no stomach as they will go ahaed and remove it, If i wake with just the holes in my belly from the camera it has spread and I'm in real trouble!

Don't wait another day go to a digestive health doctor and have him take a look inside your stomach and get byopsy...
It started with me a few months ago feeling like i was having trouble swallowing and then went to i could not eat much at all and instead of a full sensation it was like beong punched in the gut when I am full witch is only after a couple of bites.

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!