View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:10 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: food energy & stretching for Fibromyalgia fatigue

Thank you for that support. I have actually been able to go back to walking about 1/2 hr every day. I have also started dancing which gets me pretty short of breath & makes my pulse go insane (it's harder than it looks), but it's probably one of the funnest/easiest ways to throw in some aerobic exercising, for someone like me, who just hates exercising, this helps.

If my shoulder/neck pain gets bad from dancing, I just rub some vick sab on it, and lay down, it helps. My shoulder pain isn't quite so bad now though. I'm not waking up having this horrible pain in my shoulders anymore, keeping me from sleeping good.

I can feel such a change in my energy level since I throwed in the dancing as part of my exercise routine, it's just amazing. I was so hopeless in thinking nothing would ever work and now I can see that light at the end of the tunnel. I really do believe I am going to beat this CFIDS, FMS illness afterall with some persistence.