Thread: answers
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Re: answers

Well, I don't have any pearls of wisdom to offer you, and I unfortunately don't know much about neurological problems (other than stroke), but I just wanted to pop in here and wish you luck. One thing that I do believe is in your favor is that if this is so small that it's difficult to even see, then the chances are good that even if it is cancer (which it may not be), it's not super agressive and may be amenable to surgery.

I can tell you from my own experiences that waiting for the appointments is one of the hardest things to do! But do try to stay calm, since worrying will only wear you down and you may need your strength to face whatever treatment you might need. And be sure to bring someone with you to the appointment who can take notes and just be another set of ears. It's often difficult to remember every single thing the doctor said once you walk out of the office.

Ruth