(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User
Re: answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmelts View Post
I hope you came out OK on that?
Can you update us?
I know nothing about nuro-cancer dr's

My Dr ..well major Dr is an oncologist. Dx was just Jan 5 2009 So am new at all this I have non-smalll cell lung stage 4 + spin off brain tumors pressing on my optical nerve...yep sight is a royal messy ness mess.
Sight..although a mess.. very very bad sght but some is better than none. does exist again (left side sight left in jan..glad it's back) in my left eyesight side after after 6 Cyber-Knife surgeries and lot of spot radiatiom (oh yeah I also do Chemo weekly and take speciial steriod pills too help control brain swelling twice a day.

Snowmelts god bless you for your kind concern. I dont see the nuro-cancer dr until may 8th They at this point are not sure what this is. or what may be causing the blurry vision but my nurolagist does not think the 2 are connected. so i have to see a true eye dr. the kind that checks for such things as glacoma I tried some flor.essance last night but it made me very ill. probably because im on antiseizure meds I was just trying to srink this on my own. probably a dangerous idea unmedically supervised! so up till now ive been to sick to post. i will keep you updated