View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 07:48 AM   #6
(female)

misE08 HB User
Re: I don't know where to start, but my dad has mesothelioma.

If he is ready to go, it is best that everyone say their goodbyes, as hard as that is...I know you want it to be over b/c you are tired of seeing your daddy suffer.....I have been there, but you just dont want to really let them go and know you have to live without them here. I am so sorry, it all reminds me of my daddys last few 5 days he spent in the hospital before he left us. We had to keep him sedated b/c he was filling up with fluid fast and we didnt want him to realize it, and his heart rate started dropping that night and he passed. It is so hard, but I was glad I was there holding his hand and telling him I love him and will see him again someday. I wish I could give you more comforting words. You are right, there is no way to really pin point the ONE place that they inhaled the asbestos. I really hope you had an attorney, it doesnt bring them back nor does it take their place, but at least your family/mom would be taken care of....It is like a tribute for your father that he didnt die for nothing. I feel my daddy died because he wanted to take care of his family by working and providing and will continue to hopefully take care of my mom through our lawsuit. I am not one for suing others for no reason, but my daddy was everything and it was his request...
I will pray for you today that your days get easier and your father has comfort in his last days with you. May God Bless you (remember, he will never put too much on your shoulders than you can not handle).
Missy