Thread: armour
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: armour

Nothing can lower Tg antibodies, but selenium can sometimes lower TPO antibodies up to 40%. Take 200 mcgs a day for about a month, then take 100 mcgs daily after that.

Your doctor might not prescribe Armour; few do. But he should have offered you a T4 supplement like Synthroid or generic levothyroxine. Didn't he do at least that much?

You can buy Armour online from illegal sources. Just the fact that it's illegal would make me leery of what I'd actually be getting... whether it's genuine Armour, whether it's fresh, whether it's the right dose. I strongly recommend you don't try that. Get a prescription for T4 first and give it a fair trial. It does work for millions of people, despite what you read on message boards like this. If it happens not to work, then do the legwork necessary to find a legal, local way to get Armour.