Thread: Soap trick
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
(male)

Dozyoff HB User
Re: Soap trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle45 View Post
I didn't say I have RLS, I said I think I have it (because it is very common in people who have FMS, and CFS). I do have creepy crawlies, and uneasy feelings, maybe the aches are from the fibro. All I was asking is, if anyone knows why the bar of soap under the sheet seems to help what ever it is I have.
By the way the answer is, because soap has a lot of magnesium in it. Which help some how.
RLS feelings are described as antsy, electrical, creeping,"PAINFUL", itching, pins and needles, crepy-crawly, and burning.

RLS is also "misdiagnosed" as growing pains because most patients don't know what it is to have real RLS. Those who suffer from RLS (95%) will tell you that there is NO pain, but it's an uneasy feeling which is indescribable at best. So whenever someone claims to have RLS and it's associated with pain...it's not RLS. Most RLS sufferers will tell you that they rather suffer with pain than to deal with the uneasy creepy crawly feelings in their legs, torso, or arms. RLS is still being researched by doctors and it's idiopathic. Sorry, but I don't believe that those who suffer from pain and call it RLS are actually suffering from RLS. As a matter of fact...I think that it's another disorder or just muscle pain altogether. As I said before...I'd rather suffer with pain than deal with the indescribable feelings that I experience in my arms, legs, and torso.

Sincerely,
Dozyoff

Last edited by moderator2; 05-18-2009 at 03:13 PM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s) - please read the posting rules