View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
(male)

kevpark HB User
Re: divourced after new life approch ?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by new life? Do you mean you are divorced now and want to start a new life? If so, I can give you a few tips:

First, don't focus on your doubts about your former marriage. The best thing to do is move on. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe it's true. You have the rest of your life ahead of you to find a great guy (regardless of your age. I've heard stories of people who get married in their 80's. I'm not sure if you're that old, but I don't think so. LOL)

2: Embrace routine. It will help normalize your life. Don't become obsessed by routine, but do enough routine to make you feel like things are getting back to normal.

3: Know that you are a special, desirable person. This is both truth, and a good way to increase your self-confidence, which is healthy for you overall.

4: Know that your life is not over, but is just beginning a wonderful new chapter in your life, even though it might not seem like it now. You know have the opportunity to find a man who would never divorce you, although I would suggest that you heal a bit first before starting the dating game.

Last edited by kevpark; 07-11-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Remembered something i wanted to add that would be helpful