View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #5
(male)

azerothian HB User
Re: Not eating during the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate29 View Post
I don't care to eat while I'm at work either. So I didn't, or just barely did for a long time.
I had so much energy and stamina and no health problems while doing so.
Except for a few weeks ago a minor health problem creeped up on me and with some determination of finding out what it was I found out it was caused from lack of nourishment and eating what my body needed.
Oh, I felt so bad physically. Now I have to MAKE myself eat my healthy little snacks throughout the day and it has made such a difference and I'm all better now.
I don't think you are trying to starve yourself or lose weight or anything. I understand because I don't want to take the time and effort to have to eat something either, but now I do because I don't want to cause problems for myself.
It would be good for you to just eat a healthy snack during your breaks. Like, a salad, boiled egg, tuna sandwich, raisins, etc.... (processed packaged food isn't that good for you even if it says it is)
hope this helps
I see thanks. Not making any excuses, but I just don't want to bring food, don't want to spend money on junk food, because I am just not hungry period.

Again it's not everyday. Sometimes I work 6 days in a row, other days it's one off, one work, etc.

Maybe I will just bring a banana or something... I don't know.