View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Diagnosed with addisons may also have lymes disease please help!!!

Hi Ozzie, a person can get better if they have Lyme. Not cured but better. I have heard once you have gotten the bacteria in you, you will always have it. The trick is, is to raise the immune system. (So I have read)....

I was told I had Addison at one point along my journey. I was told I had many many conditions ....But I had lyme. I know longer have many of the conditions all those doctors diagnoised me with. I do take thyroid medictions because of hypothyroidism.

I didn't do treatment for Addison's. I did have a doctor put me on steriods to ease the inflammation and it was the worse thing any doctor could do to a patient. They are NOT good for a persons system.

If the doctors suspect Lyme they need to treat you for lyme. Lyme is in the Syphillis family. And is "worse" than syphillis.

They need to put you on anitibiotics until your symptoms dissapear. Which could be years.

I hope you can get the help you need soon!

Jodie