Thread: CLOWNS!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 01:51 PM   #3

Orlando's Girl HB User
Unhappy

Ashlee, I am just afriad of clowns as you are!!! They just freak me out!!! OMG, IT by Steven King, that movie scares me to death!!! I have to tell you this story, it's funny now that I think of it but it wasn't then! My sister was driving and I was riding in the passenger seat. We we're stoppped at a red light and it was a three way intersection. Well cars are driving right in front of us and turn onto the lane next to us... if that makes any sense. ANYWAY, I look up and I see this guy dressed up in this clown suit with this frown and he's driving a car and drives right in front of us and then turns into the lane on our left. I just SCREAMED as I watching him drive in front of us. My sister was startled and looked around and saw the clown and she started screaming too!!!! We just sat there in the car screaming! hahaha. It's so funny now, but we were both scared! On that same day, after that incident, I saw this billboard with this freaky clown on it, and we started getting freaked out. That was two clowns in 1 day. But that wasn't all. When we got home we went downstairs to watch a movie we had just bought, my brother was watching TV and guess what came onto the screen? A FREAKIN clown!!!! My sister and I just looked at each other like "This is freaky!" When we did watch our movie, one of the scenes starts out with a close up on this clown giving out balloons!! FOUR CLOWNS IN ONE DAY!!! It was pretty weird! Anyway, I still don't like clowns. What's funny is, my grandpa dresses up in clown outfits and is in a show as a clown! You wouldn't think I'd be afraid of clowns, would you?? Well, sorry for the long post!!!

Mal