View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
(male)

jwjohn HB User
Re: at the end of my tether! . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marieh83 View Post

so i'm now 26 and going through yet another "don't want to leave the house" phase of acne. in fact i'm not sure if it's ever been this bad. i knew my skin would turn bad again when i came off the contraceptive pill but i didnt realise it would take a year for it to catch up with me. This time i'm going to try everything to get rid of it. i've just bought a load of "miracle cure" lotions potions and tablets but i don't hold much hope although i will try them and update on my progress on here.
failing that i will cut all junk out of my diet (not sure if i have the will power for this!)
failing that it's back to the doctors, and i hate going to the doctors like some people fear the dentist!
i did cure it once before, i took the pill Dianette, and used the gel Duac, but most importantly i went for 2 weeks of sun in the Dominican Repulic. unfortunatly the latter is not an option this time.
anyway i will keep people updated on what works and what doesn't.
hi marieh
Sorry to hear how you are suffering with your acne.Now i came across a great cream it has nothing to do with acne so i am reluctant to name it on the message boards.But if you can find a way to leave some sort of contact.I will name it for you no problem.I sell a few collectables on e.bay.If you cannot leave me a contact in anyway i will try and leave my username in reply to your next message.I have used it for 2 years no side effects only use lightly no smells invisible on skin.And leaves skin feeling nice and smooth regards joh.