Thread: Bloated abdomen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
(female)

axdeadxend HB User
Re: my lower abdomen (pelvis) is extremely bloated what can cause this

Sorry... got cut off up there, almost done though.

So to start where I last left off at...

I got up, looked in the mirror, & saw how bloated my lower abdomen looked. I was shocked... I looked 6 months pregnant & could barely walk. I went to my computer & typed in "lower abdomen (pelvis) bloating or extreme fullness feeling", & as I typed this I felt a kind of pop like a small bubble popping inside my abdomen & the pressure wasn't as intense... though it was still there it was more tolerable. Well I continued my search & what came up was ovarian cysts or fibroid. They both explained all of the symptoms I have been having... I don't want to self diagnose, but I'm scared as to what it could be. When all of my symptoms first started last month I tried figuring out what it could be & the #1 thing I got back on all of the websites I looked at was ovarian cysts, fibroid, and ovarian cancer.

I also forgot to mention that I have been having lower back pain & weakness in my legs, more like in my thighs.

If anyone has and any of these symptoms & has gotten a diagnoses... please let me know! I'm going to make an appointment with my gyno after this holiday weekend, but I'm curious to see if anyone else had any of these similar symptoms & got a diagnosis.

Thanks,

axdeadxend