Thread: Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
(female)

jucidots HB User
Question Need Help!

I have hpv but dont know exactly how long ive had it. Dec 24, 2008 i had a leep procedure done, it was very painful. 2 weeks ago i went to the doctor to test me to see if the cells were normal, and they werent. Test results came back abnormal. I have a doctors visit oct. 6 and there going to do a bioposy. Will i have to have another leep procedure cause im so scared of the pain again? Im asking because my doctor wont give me the answers i need. Plus...ive had chymidia and gonnhera twice 2 years ago and cause me to have pelvic inflamitory disease. Ive heard that it causes scar tissue where it would be very difficult to get pregnant. And the leep procedure once you had had one done, that if u do get pregnant theres a chance you will only go to the 2nd trimester and have a chance of miscarrage and the cervix will not hold the baby in, causing preterm labor....ive been triing to conceive for 2 months now following diets and taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid. Will i be able to carry a child full term or even get pregnant??? PLEASE help i dont know what to do. Thanks and god bless.